Four live online sessions (six hours)
Elementary biomechanics for those in intermediate level of implantology
Start date: 2022 Nov 15
By completing this course you learn about:
- Cortical and cancellous bone
- Implant components and their role in bearing stresses
- Implant diameter and narrow implants
- Implant length and short implants
- Implant surface and bone to implant contact (BIC)
- Crown height and crown-to-implant ratio
- Abutment torque and screw preload
At the end of this course:
You will gain a practical insight into how different parts of implant treatments can influence the outcomes from a biomechanical point of view.
A basic understanding of dental implants is required (If you do not know dental implants, our ‘Implant Dentistry Course for Beginners’ is recommended before taking this course).
Fee: 600 CAD (You can cancel registration, using the contact form.)